Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Biscornu exchange

Now that I have heard Joan has received her Biscornu for the Hooked on Exchanging board exchange, I can share a photo with you.

Don't look too closely please, my finishing still needs some polishing!





I also received a parcel from Sandra in Barbados today with a biscornu for me. It's sooo pretty, but I'll save it for another post (it's getting late-ish).

I was so excited to get a parcel from Barbados... now I'm dreaming about tropical holidays... :-)

Happy stitching!

12 comments:

Vonna said...

PERFECTION Rowyn...I think its great ;)

Doris said...

beautiful biscornĂº!
good luck in your trip :D

Lisa said...

It's looks great Rowyn, I love the design and your colour choices shows it perfectly :)

Karoline said...

Gorgeous biscornu Rowyn, congratulations

Artystitches said...

Very nice!

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful biscornu Rowyn. I really like the black

Kathryn in NZ said...

too cool!

Barbara said...

Lovely!!

StitchCat said...

The black is so stunning...lovely work Rowyn :)

Margaret

Sandrajay said...

Lovely biscornu!

Jenna said...

Oh WOW, simply gorgeous biscornu! Well done!!

Yuko said...

This biscornu is absolutely stunning!
This is the one I want to get!
Very beautiful finish! :D