Monday, March 03, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by CarolR. I have to list seven wierd or random things about myself.

First, the Rules:

1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you
2 Post the Rules on your blog
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog
4 Tag 7 people and link them
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Now, the 7 wierd/random facts about me -

1. I have Cliff Richard's autograph personally signed for me. I know someone who knows someone who knows him :-)
2. I once gatecrashed a controversial art exhibition with some co-workers. I'm sure we stuck out like a sore thumb - we were the ones tittering and snickering at the 'art'
3. I would love to live in the English countryside in an old cottage
4. The new job I started last year made me worry a lot (I do that anyway, but even more so!). Good job I've finally relaxed into it!
5. My Dad is English and my Mum is a Kiwi of Scottish descent
6. My work gave me a gift voucher for Xmas, and I spent it on a gliding flight for my OH and a telescope so we can look at the stars (it was a mission getting it put together, and we still haven't worked out how to work it!)
7. I can't not wear perfume, I have to smell good :-)

I won't tag seven people, as many of your have already done this.

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

oh how funny!! I can just see the group of you looking, snickering and trying to look inconspicuous all at the same time! Great list!