Saturday, March 08, 2008

Fair & Square exchange


Fair & Square Exchange - Squares for Kathy A
Originally uploaded by rosie_kiwi

I've heard today that Kathy received her squares from me (I stitched Papillons Tiny Little Quaker in DMC 99 - I love how it turned out). It was fun to get to know her a little better, and be involved in an exchange with such a lovely lady. I hope we'll keep in touch.

I'm a bit quiet on the blog front at the moment, but I am stitching. I'm close to finishing my part for Dani's Neighbourhood RR (I can't wait to show you what I'm stitching on her Fairytale themed neighbourhood), and I'm just stitching the borders on the Hooked on Exchanging biscornu to get it ready to put it together. Luckily I've made a biscornu before, so I'm sure it will be easier and quicker second time around. I'm finishing-challenged you see. :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

It's a gorgeus square - good for you! Love the color.

Kathy A. said...

Thank you again Rowyn for the beautiful squares and the lovely gifts. You were indeed generous. It has been a real pleasure stitching with you and perhaps we will stitch together again one day. Take care and stay in touch.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Your square is wonderful. I really like the color you chose.

quiltorstitch said...

Those squares are so pretty, I love the thread!

I am excited to stitch on Dani's fantasy NRR, I can't wait to see what you did!

Kathryn in NZ said...

That exchange is lovely, I can see why you're pleased with it :)

Jenna said...

That's a beautiful square! I hadn't seen that design before, but it's very sweet.