Monday, January 21, 2008

Sharks in the pool...

It's so hot here at the moment, even the breeze is warm. I am a bit scared about going swimming to cool off though... can you see the reflection in my nephew's swimming goggles?



Take a closer look...



I think they're hysterical!

I haven't got any stitching to share. Since I last posted I worked on my scissor fob for the Hooked on Exchanging scissor fob exchange, and now I'm working on my Hello Neighbour RR. There was no time for stitching last weekend as we spent the weekend with friends who were over from Northern Ireland.

However, I do have some other craft to show. Yesterday I went to a card making class, and these are the results. I had so much fun I am booked into another one next month.





Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL @ the shades! Too funny!

Great job with the card making!!!

Doris said...

oh! is a shark!!!!



the card are so beautiful and original work

Cheryl said...

Hot weather....a distant dream!
Such pretty cards :)

Kathy A. said...

Love those goggles - my granddaughter would get a kick out of that.
Your cards are very beautiful. No wonder you signed up for another class!!

Wawanna said...

Those cards are lovely, no wonder that you want to take the next class. Can't wit to see what you accomplish then. You will share some pictures, right? Best Wishes for a great week ahead.