Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Quaker House Sampler - WIP


Quaker House Sampler - WIP
Originally uploaded by rosie_kiwi

Here's a piccie of my latest start - it's the Quaker House Sampler by Carriage House Samplings.

I wasn't quite sure by the comments left on my last post whether anyone actually wanted the Scatter Sunshine freebie. But I ran a list of your names through a randomiser anyways - and the chart will be winging it's way to Barbara in a few days (whether she wants it or not... LOL). I still have your address from a chart trade we did a while back.

Have a great week everyone!



P.S. - ATTENTION ANIMAL AND NATURE LOVERS - Found this awesome website today click here

9 comments:

Nicola said...

Great start on your sampler Rowyn. Look forward to seeing more.

Barbara said...

This Barbara? This Barbara would certainly enjoy the sunshine chart greatly! :D

You're off to a great start with your CHS project!

Carol said...

Oooo, pretty new start Rowyn! Great choice :-)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fabulous new start. I cant wait to see more.

Mindi said...

Very nice start on the CHS design, looking forward to seeing more.

Wawanna said...

Best Wishes on your CHS Sampler. Looks like it is going to be quite lovely! You will enjoy every stitch you place on that nice fabric! Have a blast!

BeckySC said...

That's looking wonderful!!

Kathy A. said...

Just read through your entire blog Rowyn. You have done some very beautiful stitching. I was very impressed. Your photos of New Zealand are awesome. I never realized it was so beautiful. I now have a good idea of what to stitch for you and even the colors to use. I am looking forward to stitching for you once I get through that oh so difficult RR.

Deanne J said...

Great start