Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Happy New Year! I hope 2008 will be filled with happiness, good health and lots of stitching for everyone.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and left comments lately, they are much appreciated :-)

I started The Littles Bunny by Bent Creek earlier today, and already have my first start/finish for 2008.



I've been enjoying everyone's snow photos lately. No snow here though - it has been a glorious day to start the new year off as can be seen in the photo below. I hope all my Australian friends aren't wilting in the heat they're having at the moment.



No stitching resolutions or goals again for me this year - I'd never stick to them, I'm too easily swayed :-)

12 comments:

Floss said...

That pool looks so tempting. Congrats on the first finish.

Karoline said...

Cute finish, congratulations.

Happy new year

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on your first finish of 08. It is adorable!!

Cheryl said...

Im glad im not the only one who sets no goals!
Your finish is cute!
Happy New year

Jen said...

Cute finish to start the year!

Carol said...

Happy New Year Rowyn! Cute finish :-) It is still weird to me to see tropical weather in January, while we are under so darn much snow here!

kathyskreations said...

Awww thats is soooo cute.

Happy New Year Rowan, hope its a good one for you.

hugs xxxx

Von said...

Good way to start out the year, Rowyn! Congrats!
I'm with you on the no goals thing. :D

Hazel said...

Beautiful sunny picture. Wish I was there! Happy new year and congrats on your first finish. xx

Barbara said...

I don't set goals either!

Wawanna said...

Your bunny is so cute! It must be really sunny, the pool looks so bright! Hope you can finish everything you start this year just as easily as this one! & No frogging!

Leena said...

The finish is so cute, this is a lovely design. Oh it's always so amazing to think that somewhere it's actually summer at the moment :)