Saturday, December 15, 2007

New stash and a small finish

Living in New Zealand good stash isn't always easy to come across and I often think the cost of postage is excessive when shopping online from overseas, so when I saw that MaryKathryn was doing free postage on all orders (international included) I jumped at the chance to order some stash. It arrived just over a week later too - I was very impressed!

So here are my new charts -



I have liked these charts for a long time, so have already finished up Faith by Carriage House Samplings. I changed the wording of 'Faith' to 'Hope', and am going to make it into a fob or pincushion for someone I know who is going to be trying IVF next year.



My cats really make me laugh - Tess came home with glitter all over her head the other night. I suspect she must have been snooping around in someone's house under their Christmas tree! Giggsy has FINALLY learnt to use the cat door - we only installed it in May 2006!! And wee Meg, who usually likes to wake us up by scrabbling around under the bed when she wants out, has started taking a more direct approach - walking over me, and then rubbing her face in mine!

Had better finish up, I'm off out for our usual Saturday lunch shortly. OH has decided to take a half day today (the joys of being your own boss) and will be joining us which is great. Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Your new stash gets 2-thumbs up! And I love how you've changed Faith - it's perfect for your friend!!

Little Cat said...

Lovely yummy stash! Aww cute things that cats do. It took my cat a little while to learn how to use the cat flap but not THAT long lol.

Susimac said...

Great stash - Mary Kathryn is brilliant isn't she I buy from her shop as the servie is so great.

Love your wee finish too.

Von said...

New stash is good for the stitcher's soul!
What a lovely project for your friend!