Saturday, October 27, 2007

Work stress + home stress = no blogging

Life has been stressful (as the title suggests) since I returned from my holiday to Australia, and I haven't been stitching a great deal - as a result I haven't felt like blogging. So sorry to those who keep visiting and not seeing any new posts. I will elaborate more at a later date.

It hasn't been all bad - my OH opened his own flooring shop this week and it's off to a great start. I'm so proud of him.

Now for a little stitching news-

A little progress has been made on my Long Dog Sampler -

Long Dog Oct 07

Some stash from a LNS I went to recently. I'd seen this one previously and decided it was too expensive, but with feeling like I have been lately I decided what the heck one day and just went and bought it!! LOL

stuff 014

I bought this cute little JBW chart last week (it's called French Country ABCs). I couldn't wait to make a start on it, it's a fun stitch and won't take forever to finish.

stuff 016

Here's a photo of the stash I bought from the USA just after I came back from Australia. I can't wait to get started on it, although I do keep telling myself it would be better if I got Long Dog finished first - as it stitches up quite quickly and I'm not that far from finishing.

stuff 017

My Aunt's (the one who reads my blog) son made the news this week - you can check out the gruesome details here. Ouch!.

Sorry for the rushed post but I'm off out the door now. I hope you all have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Barbara said...

I hope your weekend is 100% stress-free!!! Take care!

Von said...

Hi Rowyn, it's good to see a post from you! :)

Relax this weekend and get some stitching in too. Looks like you have lots to choose from!

Cheryl said...

Good to hear from you! I can relate to work stress. Look after yourself
Love the sampler by the way

Carol said...

Nice to see the sampler again! I still haven't touched mine in ages, so you are at least ahead of me :-)

Hazel said...

Oooh yummy stash and Long dog looks great. You have done so much on it. xx

June said...

Great stash! :) Long Dog is looking great.

Wawanna said...

Oh my the sampler looks glorious, you don't have far to go. You are doing an excellent job. Some serious stash!

Karin said...

Gorgeous sampler - and great progress. Hope that life gets better for you.

Tannia said...

I do hope life settles for you soon.

Congrats on your hubby's business...hard work ahead but much more satisfying!

Sensational stashing - I hoe that is contributing to a feeling of well-being!