Monday, September 10, 2007

I've been found out....

my Aunt found my blog :0) HI AUNTY!!

No stitching lately... we have house guests (indefinitely), including one boisterous but lovely nine year old. We went to a chocolate factory yesterday, and he bought us all a chocolatey-gift of his own accord. What a sweetie (no pun intended!).

I did squeeze in some online stash shopping though, and eagerly await my loot. No idea when I might get to stitch it, but buying it was fun!

Hope everyone is having a great week... Aunty included :0)

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Sometimes I need to gently remind myself that all of my family has my blog URL, particularly my MIL. ;)

Enjoy your 9-year-old houseguest. He really does sounds like a sweetie. :)

Kathryn in NZ said...

LOL My mum knows I blog, but hasn't asked for the addy to go look. Not sure she even knows what a blog is...
I'm awating an online stash order too, love getting packages in the mail :)

Hazel said...

Hi to Rowyn's Aunty!!! xx

StitchCat said...

I have just caught up with blog reading again after getting a new job. Love the photos and the Aussie story. Buying is always fun isnt it :)

Carto said...

Hey Rowyn - sorry I've been away for so long. I hope you and yours are well and happy. A few members of my family know about my blog, but I don't mind. When they found out, they didn't realise just how busy I was with stitching, so it was an eye-opener for them lol xxx