Sunday, July 29, 2007

A small finish

Thanks for all your birthday wishes and comments on my last post! :0)

I have finished my part on Debby's RR for the 'Hello Neighbour RR'. I stitched Rose Cottage by Elizabeth Designs, with a few modifications. As usual it's a poor photo when uploaded, but you can click it for a clearer view.



I haven't done any other stitching, and haven't even used my new sewing machine yet because I've been unwell. I had plenty of time to watch my new DVD set - The Forsyte Saga though (which was fantastic). Hopefully I'll have a more productive stitching/sewing week this week.

Tess has also been sick. Here she was last Tuesday morning creating havoc while I tried to make the bed, by the evening she had completely crashed. They don't know what is wrong with her, but she's showing signs of improvement now which is a relief.



Have a great week everyone.

13 comments:

Barbara said...

That's a lovely NRR block!

I hope Tess continues to improve. It's hard when the furbabies come down ill!

Little Grey Cat said...

That's such a sweet RR block.

I hope both you and Tess are feeling better very soon.

Jenn said...

I love your rr square. very sweet. I'm gald Tess is feeling better.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love the house you picked for Debby's RR. It is very pretty.

Hope Tess is feeling better soon:)

Carol said...

Great job Rowyn! Debby's RR looks beautiful!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Lovely work Rowyn - what count fabric is that?
My furbabies are sending vibes to your furbaby :)

Leena said...

The cottage looks so pretty, congratulations! Oh I hope that Tess will be feeling better soon!

Cheryl said...

Lovely RR square! Hope you and Tess feel better soon :)

Hazel said...

Lovely RR square. Hope kitty is feeling better soon. xx

StitchCat said...

Love the RR stitching Rowyn. I hope Tess gets better soon...sometimes cats have a habit of nibbling on the wrong thing that plays havoc with their tummys. Even the old hairballs can make them feel yuk :)

Singular Stitches said...

I'm so glad to read that Tess is on the mend! It's so scary when furbabies are sick, because you can't just ask then where it hurts!

I loved the Forsyte Saga! There is an older version with Susan Hampshire that I want to check out some time.

Tannia said...

I loved the Forsyte Saga too - isn't one of the main actors the girl who played Hugh Grant's disabled sister in Notting Hill - or was that the original English version?

Anyway - a wonderful house for Debby - she will love it I am sure :)

Aussie Stitcher said...

That house is so cute.

Joanne