Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hello Neighbour RR Part II

Thanks for all your comments on my last post. Ladybugs and Bumblebees is obviously a popular design! :0)

Cindy asked what fabric I used. It was 32 count 'Limestone' Lugana from Countrystitch. It's a creamy colour, and not at all blue like it is in the photo (that's due to the freezing, awful weather!).

Joanne asked where in Australia I'm going next month - first we are going to Brisbane for a few days, and then we are off to Cairns. I'm really looking forward to visting Australia Zoo in Brisbane, and to all the natural wonders which will greet us in Cairns, where rainforests meet the Great Barrier Reef. I've done a fair bit of travelling, but I've never been to Aussie... so I'm quite excited.

I've been working on Debby's RR for the Hello Neighbour RR. I won't reveal what design it is just yet, as I'm not sure if Debby wants to be surprised but so far I'm enjoying it.



Hope you're all having a good week - and if not, well just hang in there... it's nearly the weekend! :0)

5 comments:

Barbara said...

It's gray and cold here, too, but we're supposed to be having summer! Oops, has Mother Nature goofed?

Love the start of your NRR. I'm sure Debby will love it! :D

Little Grey Cat said...

It's wet and miserable here too and it's meant to be mid summer. Been like this since May!

Your trip to Aussie sounds good fun. I'd love to visit Australia Zoo too.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great start to Debby's RR. I am looking forward to seeing more and trying to guess what pattern you are using.

tkdchick said...

good start on your RR!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Thanks for replying, I have been to Queensland but only a little further north than Brisbane. I hope that you have a great time.

Joanne