Monday, June 25, 2007

Licenced to thrill...

Some of you may recall that I got my learner driver licence last year. Well, today I passed my practical test and can now drive on my own. Yippeee! I didn't mention it on my blog earlier because I was so nervous. OH kept asking me all weekend if I was OK because I was so quiet, and pale looking at times! LOL. But I passed, and the testing officer even told my OH that he wished more drivers drove like I did. Phew!

One of my sisters sent a congratulatory helium balloon to me at work after hearing the good news. Here's Tess checking it out earlier (she's not usually so brave!).



And double yay, my thread arrived from Karen at Dragonfly Dreams today. I can highly recommend the friendly and speedy service. And of course, I couldn't just buy one skein of thread - that wouldn't have been much fun to receive in the mail. So I bought Miss Mary Mack too - can't wait to stitch this one!

14 comments:

Nicola said...

Congratulations on passing your driving test Rowyn.

Enjoy your new stash!

Nicki said...

Congratulations! We found NZ drivers seriously scarey so good to know there's one more safe one on the road!

ollie1976 said...

Congrats!
-Jen

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on passing your test! Love the new stash

Carol said...

Congratulations Rowyn!!!

June said...

CONGRATULATIONS on passing your driving test - that's fantastic news! :D

Nice stash! Miss Mary Mack is a great design and it looks super stitched up.

Julie said...

Yay for Rowyn! Love your pink blog - it is very impressionist looking

Lisa said...

Congratulations :D

Barbara said...

A great big congratulations, Rowyn!!

Itching To Stitch said...

Congratulations on getting your driver's license and love the Miss Mary Mack pattern.

StitchCat said...

Congratulations Rowyn on passing the test :)

Hazel said...

Congrats on passing! I love the Miss Mary Mack design. xx

Leena said...

Congratulations!! Tess is so cute in the photo. Ladybugs and Bumblebees seems to be such a beautiful design.

Tannia said...

Congrats on your Driver's Licence! Now you can go to LNSs without having to rely on someone to take you :) YAY!

Isn't Karen teh best - Dragonflydreams is a great shop - lovely to visit as well! I alsways spend toooooo much!