Monday, June 04, 2007

Cat-astrophe

Thanks for the advice you have all given me on using Q-Snaps (and for your comments on my RR). I might start enjoying using them now!

I bought a basket the other week. The intention was to keep my current stitching project in it, in my stitching spot (ie. the lounge). But you have to be quick around here...



I think this is Giggsy's victory look!



In order to get my stitching mojo back, I'm going to start this design (Ladybugs & Bumblebees by Country Cottage Needleworks) this afternoon. It is one of my favourites.

10 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL @ Gigsy! I can picture our Spin the Cat also claiming such a basket - if he could beat our daughter to it. She'd see a perfect baby bed... Needless to say, I don't have any cute baskets to display stitching treasures. LOL!

Karoline said...

You've definitely lost that basket LOL Gigsy looks very comfy

ollie1976 said...

Very cute pictures of Gigsy!
-Jen

Kathryn in NZ said...

I'm surprised you're surprised! LOL What cat could resist that?

Itching To Stitch said...

Now, if you had bought the basket for your cat he would never have gone near it, but since it was purchased for a different purpose how could he resist?

Jenn said...

Gigsy looks very comfy. Good think your stitching wasn't in there already or you'd never get it out!

Kathy said...

Awwww gigsy looks very happy and contented on the basket lol.

I love the pattern you have chosen, its gorgeous.

Hugs xxxxx

coonie said...

I just love the second picture of Gipsy LOL

Little Grey Cat said...

Aww I love those pics!

I also use felt under the grips on my q-snaps. to get the fabric straight I to the top first and just get it so it looks straightish between my fingers the snap the grip over. Then I let the fabric hang and carefully grab it in the middle of the bar at the bottom. The sides then should more or less be even when you put the grips on. I hope this made sense lol

Stitch Wizard said...

awwwww what a cute kitty!! This kitty knew a comfy spot to go to!!

Debby :)