Thursday, May 03, 2007

No stitching, only scrapping

I haven't stitched since I last posted. My sister and I did some scrapbooking last weekend, so here are some photos of my finished pages for those 'stitching scrappers' out there.





I know I bang on about petitions, but anyone wanting to sign a petition to help get Polar Bears and their habitat listed as 'threatened' please click here. I saw a story on a Polar Bear on Sunday night which moved me to tears. I can't believe I didn't know how dire their situation is.



There's no news to report on the caterpillar/chrysalis front. I check it everday but there has been very little change. Apparently they take longer to emerge in the colder weather. I can understand that... it takes me longer to get out of my warm bed on colder winter mornings too! :0)

Anyway, I must find my stitching va-va-voom asap because the Hello Neighbour RR is due to be sent out 1 June, and I haven't even started yet. I might just go and hem my fabric, at least I'll be getting it moving along.

7 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your scrapping looks great.

coonie said...

Your pages are really beautiful, I love them

Barbara said...

Hey, you're a talented scrapper! And I appreciate you bringing these petitions to light. :)

Hazel said...

Great scrapbook pages! Mine are rubbish so have been left on the shelf for a while. I cannot compete with my sister who is a champion scrapper!! xx

Artystitches said...

Love the scrap booking i have been meaning to do a scapbook about my grandma and also my dad, both have passed away but i thought it would be nice to do them as a memorial, hopefully i will get round to them one day soon.

Tannia said...

Love the pages of your 'foozle' (our word for any pet)...I've not been bitten by the scrapping bug ....yet.

Oh and I've tagged you :) Check my blog and see :)

Carto said...

Hey Rowyn :)

Sorry I've not commented in a while - I've been truly hopeless at blogging of late. I love your scrapbooking creations - your puddys are so handsome! xxx