Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's been a while since my last post

The only stitching I've been doing is on my Hello Neighbour RR. There has been so much going on here - my Dad retired, my OH received the date (31 May) for his citizenship ceremony, we went to see comedian Ed Byrne (he was hilarious) and we got the most fantastic news... OH's sister, BIL (and best friend) and nephew are moving to New Zealand!! We don't have a definite date yet, but we went out for a night and celebrated anyway. Tomorrow we get a home ventilation system installed (to control condensation, temperature and dust... we can't wait!)

I've been tagged by Tannia. I have to tell you eight things about myself that you might not already know.

Here’s how to play:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I used to show my cat Benson. I stopped when I realised people who show cats don't actually love cats.
2. Chocolate makes me crazed. The more I eat, the more I want and think about it.
3. I was stalked by an Indian man on a train about 10 years ago over a period of a few months. I wasn't ever scared he was about 4ft nothing (I'm 5ft7"). LOL. My Mum was pretty pissed about it though.
4. My OH's name is Ronnie (I always call him OH on here)
5. I have a really small family - Mum, Dad, two sisters, a brother-in-law and a Great Aunt.
6. I just did my first-ever parallel park on Sunday. The first attempt I abandoned, but OH said the second was perfect! :0)
7. I am a diet-coke-aholic
8. I don't like passing dogs in public. Among other experiences, in Northern Ireland an Alsation stood on it's hind legs and put it's front feet on my shoulders.

I'll tag - Lisa, Kathryn, Hazel, Margaret, Karen, Carol, Carto, and Cheryl.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a stitchy post!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Oh yes - you have been busy! Thanks for tagging me - don't be disappointed, please, that I won't be doing it - I just don't like those things in my blog... no offense to you, though :-)

Itching To Stitch said...

It's always fun to learn more about people ;)

Hazel said...

I been tagged by about three peeps now!! Will have to get my thinking cap on. I m so not very good at thinking about facts about me lol. xx

Carto said...

Hey Rowyn

Thanks for tagging me. I've just posted my 8 amazing facts - It was great fun to do! Hope you and yours are ok. Lots of love xx

lena-lou said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know that your friend Lisa has a blog :)
Nice to read your 8 things, I need to do mine ;-)
Have a nice week

Tannia said...

Thanks for sharing :)

You have been busy :)