Monday, April 09, 2007

This and that...

Hope you all had a lovely Easter. The weather was supposed to be wet here, but every day has been beautiful and warm (although the mornings and evenings, not so... they like to remind us summer is long gone!).

I decided to stitch up a little freebie I found on Deborah's blog. It can be found in her post dated 28 December 2006. I had a piece of Rose Petals fabric from Countrystitch left over, and a skein of pink and purple Tentakulum (German) space dyed thread which was just perfect for the fabric. I think it came out really sweet (you can click for a clearer view).



I also worked on my Long Dog sampler and finished another band.



My sister came around too, and we did some scrapbooking. Neither of us were feeling very creative, but we did manage to finish a page each. Well almost, I still need to put some journalling in the wee plastic envelope and seal it up.



I hope you all enjoy the rest of the Easter break, and thanks to those who signed the WWF petition. :0)

12 comments:

Kath said...

Oh scrapbooking, love your kitty page there Rowyn.

And you freebie is lovely, fabric and threads are gorgeous.

Hazel said...

Lovely Long dog and yr scrap page is nice too. Am going to pop round to Deborahs and pinch that freebie now lol!

Cheryl said...

That freebie you have stitched is lovely, i love the colours you chose. Your sampler looks great

bunnyhead said...

Beautiful freebie! I'm off to search for it as well.

ollie1976 said...

Everything looks great! Love the colors of the freebie.

Anne S said...

Wow, and that scrapbook page is you NOT being creative! It looks wonderful :) So does all the yummy stitching - the freebie looks great, as does the LD sampler ... I'm loving watching that thing grow :)

Carol said...

Your Mystery Sampler is looking fantastic! I can't wait until I get that far along on it too :-) I love that little freebie finish too!

Barbara said...

Oh, I just love how you stitched Deborah's freebie! It's wonderful!

LD looks great too. As do your scrapbooking efforts. :)

Katrina said...

your freebie turned out lovely, great colour choices. I think your scrapbook page is very creative!

Lisa said...

Your LD sampler is coming along nicely and the freebie is lovely too :-)

catandturtle said...

Wow! Your scrapbooking page of Tess is awesome! I love it. Very creative. And the paws are so cute. The Long Dog sampler is gorgeous and so is the freebie. Ann.

Lizzy said...

I love that Midsummer Night's freebie and the colours you chose are beautiful, Rowyn!!! :-)

Long Dog Sampler is coming along beautifully! :-)

Love your Scrapbook page... your Tess is a sweetie pie! :-)