Friday, April 20, 2007

If you wait long enough...

I've wanted this book for years. I think I first saw it nearly 9 years ago when I was living in England. It was quite a costly book (as they are), and I've finally scored it after all this time for just NZ$3.50 (roughly GBP1 or US$2) on Trade Me. Apart from a grubby mark on the dust cover it's in brilliant condition.

As usual you can click the photos for a clearer view (I'll work it out one day)!






My fabric arrived today for the Hello Neighbour RR, so I'll be able to get cracking after the weekend (we have visitors arriving tomorrow). Hope you all have a good one! :0)

6 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on your success withing finding that book! I love the Herb Garden design :-)

BeckySC said...

OOOH, I love the Herb Garden design too :)
I am glad you were able to find the book :)

StitchCat said...

Well done on getting the book...isnt it amazing what you can find on Trademe at times :)

Itching To Stitch said...

Congrats on getting the book ;)

Hazel said...

Great bargain and love the freebie below. Thanks for sharing it! xx

June said...

Congrats on the book! I got that for my birthday two years ago and just LOVE it. You'll have lots of fun stitching from it - enjoy. :)