Monday, March 12, 2007

Whale House

A small weekend finish...



Bent Creek's 'Whale House'

I think I'll finish it into a little pillow, using a similar finishing method as the biscornu. I just realised too... I haven't attached the snapper! It goes between the roof and the whale.

If anyone wants to swap another Bent Creek chart for 'Whalehouse', I'd be very interested (especially if you have Barnyard, Stockyard or Homestead to swap). My email is in my profile.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week.

8 comments:

Karoline said...

Very cute Rowyn, congratulations

Jenn said...

Very cute! I love the little crab.

ollie1976 said...

Nice job-I love whales also!

Carol said...

That's adorable - and so my style. I will have to get that one someday :-) Great job, I look forward to seeing how you finish it off.

Kath said...

Very cute.

Nice to find another kiwi blogger.

Lizzy said...

Congrats on a lovely finish, Rowyn! :-) I've got Summer Snapperland and I would so love to finish it by summertime... :-) Can't wait to see how you finish Whale House!

Barbara said...

Hi! I absolutely LOVE this chart. I have some BC's and lots of other charts ... I'd really love to trade for this one if it isn't already spoken for. You can email me at chatterton@planet.nl

StitchCat said...

This is lovely Rowyn...I only wish I had some of the ones you want so I could do a trade with you.