Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another little weekend finish

Thanks for all your comments on Whale House. I decided to stitch this little Heart In Hand snowman over the weekend, and finished it off into a wee pincushion (to practice my finishing off). It turned out kinda cute, but I need to be more consistent with my tension when sewing the pieces together. Maybe next time I'll try adding some cording.



Well, it is goodbye to summer. Daylight savings ended this weekend, and we've had some yucky weather this week... but oh well, next summer will be here soon enough - and think of all the 'good' stitching weather I'll have before then. LOL.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

9 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What an adorable finish! Great job.

Karoline said...

Very cute, congratulations

Carol said...

Your snowman is just adorable!! (Now, you don't see much snow in NZ, do you??)

Barb said...

That is really cute!

Barbara said...

This is really cute. It's hard to think of you moving from summer toward winter as we're doing exactly the opposite. ;)

ollie1976 said...

very cute, nice job!

Little Grey Cat said...

Sweet little snowman :o)

StitchCat said...

Gorgeous...very cute :)

brigitte mauthner said...

what a cute guy - I am love him :o))

Liebe Grüße
Brigitte/Austria