Saturday, February 03, 2007

Long Dog Mystery Sampler - Week 2

I am so loving stitching this...

[click the photo for a clearer view]


I have a four day weekend, so I'll definitely be using the time to carry on with this, especially now part two is out. I knew I'd never have part 1 done before part 2 came out (only having started it two weeks ago) but I'm really pleased with my progress and motivation so far.

Tomorrow I'm heading out with my older sister to a local scrapbooking shop, to an information afternoon about some upcoming classes they are holding. I'm really in two minds about the whole thing, especially now I'm so engrossed in the Long Dog sampler!

9 comments:

KarenV said...

It looks lovely so far :) The little birds are really sweet.

Coonie said...

Lovely colours :)

Sue said...

Wow, you are moving right along on this one. Just beautiful.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

You really are stitching this up quickly! It looks amazing:)

Carol said...

Just beautiful Rowyn! I wonder if I can fit any time on this this weekend too... would love to, if I can!

Nicki said...

Oooh, that's lovely :)

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely Rowyn, great progress

Carissa said...

Lovely Rowyn! I knew I wouldn't finish part 1 before part 2 came out either :( even though that was the plan ... just have to start other projects *lol*
Hope you had a wonderful stitching weekend :)

Yuko said...

Hi from Japan!
This design seems really beautiful!
I like these colors very much!
I'm looking forward seeing your work!