Sunday, January 14, 2007

Crikey, mate!

I haven't done any stitching since I finished Lavender Hill. Instead, this week I was working on creating a new blog, to see if I could fix my problem of not being able to comment on a number of blogs. It doesn't seem to have worked, so I may have to call upon OH to see if he can work it out. Sometimes it's all just too technical!

I paid the deposit on our trip to Australia on Friday. We'll spend a few days in Brisbane (with Australia Zoo being our main priority) and then the remainder of our time will be sightseeing and relaxing at a resort in tropical Cairns. Roll on August!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a stitching update.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love the look of your new blog. And I love zoo's, I hope you have a wonderful time when you go.

bunnyhead said...

Congrats on finalizing your vacation plans-- How exciting!

Stitchie Kiwi said...

I've given up trying to "pretty" my blog, way to complicated for me LOL

Hope you get the stitching urge back soon!

Karen's Blog said...

I love your new Blog look. Nice to hear you are coming over. My best friend just got back from a trip to the sunshine Coast and visited the Australia Zoo. She loved it!!