Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stitching? What's that?

I've been very busy lately, so there hasn't been a whole lot of stitching going on. I've been spending nearly all of my time working on a 'this is your life' computerised-slide presentation (in Windows movie maker) for my Dad for the past week... he turns 65 today. Here he is as a little tyke -



Here's a little ditty I emailed him -

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You've just turned sixty-five-vvv
But, don't look a day over twenty-two!

We've got him an iPod Nano and iTrip so he can listen to music in his Jaguar, without having a car stereo installed.

I would say I'm looking forward to getting back to my stitching, but Mum turns 60 on 19 Dec so I think I'll do her a presentation too! (At least now I'm experienced there shouldn't be too many more hissy-fits! LOL).

I'm glad some of you enjoyed the links to the squillions of cross stitch freebies.

Hope everyone is stitching up a storm! I'm off to my Dad's party in a few minutes, so have a good weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Stitch or no stitch said...

Love the picture of your dad - what a sweetie. Hope his party was fantastic.
Margaret

Tracy Baby said...

Your Dad is soooo cute.Hope the party went well.

AnneS said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Great piccie of your Dad!! :D

Little Grey Cat said...

Aww what a cute picture. Look at that hair!

I know exactly what you mean about no time for stitching. If only days were a little longer ...

Thanks for the freebie links - there are some great ones on there.