Saturday, November 11, 2006

Reverse stitching



Who me, naughty? Never! (Tess looking surprised on hearing "you've been a naughty cat").

I apologise for my lack of updates, but the only stitching I've been doing this week is of the reverse kind. I wasn't happy with how my Woodland Santa design was coming along, so I've spent several nights (boredom has prevented it being a one nighter) ripping it out so I can start again. The fabric is 32 count, and I was stitching with two threads... so I will restart using a single strand.

I'm worried about my Dad at present. He had a heart bypass a few years ago, but has been having angina pains so has to go in for an angiogram and angioplasty this week. He's been suffering with a few minor ailments lately too, and came to a BBQ at our place tonight and couldn't eat because of major toothache (the dentist can't find the problem). Not good all round. He's retiring next year, so here's hoping a more relaxed lifestyle will be beneficial to his health.

On to cheerier topics, here's Giggsy in his favourite spot - OH's beanbag. I have a tiger striped one, and the cats won't touch it. LOL



And here's OH imitating wee Meg...



Hope you're having a good weekend!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Your kitties are too cute and I hope your Dad is feeling better soon.

Jenn said...

I hope your dad is feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the kitties with us. THey aer both so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awww the kitties are so adorable! Hope your dad is feeling better soon:)

Nicki said...

Wonderful cat pictures! Tess looks exactly like Polo when she's been caught out! Hope your dad is OK and gets well soon :)

AnneS said...

Hope your Dad's health improves quickly :) Love the kitty pics - they're sooooo cute :D

StitchCat said...

I hope your Dad feels much better soon...love the photos of your cats...the gaping mouth shot is adorable.

bunnyhead said...

I hope your dad feels better soon. Your cats are adorable. I love the pic in the beanbag!

Karoline said...

I hope your Dad is feeling better soon, I love the cat pic's very cute

Little Grey Cat said...

Aww too cute! Giggsy looks sooo comfy on that beanbag.

Hope your dad gets sorted out quickly.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie.

Your puddy cats are beautiful! (See next post regarding your Dad) x