Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, Monday....

I had plenty of time to stitch over the weekend, and started and finished 'Watermelon' - which is a Little House Needleworks and Crescent Colours collaboration. I adore the colours in this. It was a really fun stitch.



OH must think he's engaged to an ever-increasing stashaholic, here's my latest monthly installment from Countrystitch. It's called 'Hokey Pokey'. I've been hoping for some more neutral colours, and this is just perfect.



I haven't posted any cat pics lately, so here's one I took a few minutes ago of my big fella 'Giggsy'. He's like so many large male cats... a real softy!



As usual, you can click on the photos for clearer shots (I'll work it out one day!).

Hope your week is off to a flying start...

11 comments:

Lisa said...

The colours in Watermelon are very tropical, love them.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable finish! Great job. I also love that color fabbie. It will be great for so many projects:)

Jenn said...

Watermelon is so pretty. I love the colors.

Giggsy looks like he's enjoying his time in the sun.

Jenn said...

The colors in Watermelon are so pretty. Nice and soft.

Giggsy looks like he's enjoying his time in the sun. :)

Karoline said...

Watermelon is lovely, congratulations. Love the picture of Giggsy :)

Sylvie said...

I love the colours in Watermelon and what a cute picture of Giggsy :)

Barb said...

The watermelon is so pretty. I love the colors in it, Love the picture of your cat too.

Maree said...

Very pretty colours. And your cat is beautiful _ we, too, have a large black and white male cat who is just a big love monkey in disguise.

StitchCat said...

Watermelon is lovely...so is Giggsy

AnneS said...

Watermelon looks absolutely gorgeous - those colours are really pretty and the design is cute ... those LHN/CC collaborations are just beautiful :) That Hokey Pokey fabric looks great too, as does Giggsy :D

Heather said...

Watermelon looks great, I really must stitch mine.

Giggsy is a cutie, reminds me of my Rascal.