Friday, October 20, 2006

5 weird things and 7 songs...

I've been tagged by Margaret and Lisa. I have to say five weird things about myself or my pets and list seven songs I'm listening to right now.

5 Wierd Things

1) Nobody is allowed to look at my photos until they are in photo albums. While it annoys people eager to see my snaps, I really dislike fingerprints on photos.

2) I've been engaged for five years. We were six weeks away from getting married in 2002 when somebody (naming no names - but it wasn't me LOL) got homesick and had to go home for a bit! It's never been rescheduled.

3) I don't like to deviate from plans. I can get quite huffy if my plans don't go as planned.

4) My Dad used to call me 'Rumbletum'.

5) From a very early age (I was probably about 7 or 8) I was interested in Princess Diana. I used to joke that she was my real mother. Now if she appears on the telly or in a magazine, everyone says to me 'there's Mummy'. Even my own Mother!


Seven Songs

1) Welcome Home - Dave Dobbyn
2) Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
3) Superstar - Jamelia
4) You're Beautiful - James Blunt
5) High - James Blunt
6) Speed of Sound - Coldplay
7) this is sad, but I love the song from the 100% Pure New Zealand ad (although I think they've changed their campaign now)

It's a long weekend here this weekend (yipeee)... when Labour weekend arrives it always seems like summer is just around the corner. Here's hoping I get lots of stitching in (although our front garden is about to be ripped out, so I might have to help OH with that! LOL)

1 comment:

Little Grey Cat said...

Lol at your weird things. I am just the same with photo's. I hate it if anyone leave fingerprints on them.

Hope you enjoy your long weekend.