Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stitcher's delight

My 'bulk stash' arrived from the US today. Looking back on my blog it was only ordered on 10 September so it took just under 3 weeks to get here. Way to go Stitching Bits and Bobs.

As usual, you can click the photo for a clearer view.



In my haul I have -

Town Square CD
Dancing In the Moonlight - The Stitcher's Habit
Winter Fobs - Heart In Hand
Pretty In Pink - Brightneedle
Garden Party - Brightneedle
Ladybugs and Bumblebees - Country Cottage Needleworks
M'Lady's Strawberries - Little House Needleworks
Moon and Stars - Little House Needleworks
Lavender Hill - Little House Needleworks
Watermelon (with 5 Crescent Colour threads) - Little House Needleworks
Bunny - The Littles - Bent Creek (with beads)
Dance of the Bumblebee - Bent Creek (with charm)
Whale House - Bent Creek (with snapper)
Spring Bird - Heart In Hand
Summer Bird - Heart In Hand
Autumn Bird - Heart In Hand
Winter Bird - Heart In Hand
Valentine Bird - Heart In Hand
Harvest Thyme - Plum Pudding NeedleArt (a freebie)

I think I have plenty to keep me going for a while... but as they say, when it comes to stash 'need' has nothing to do with it! :-)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

wow what a great stash pile! Have fun working on everything. :)

AnneS said...

Woohoo, what an awesome stash haul ... there are some yummy projects in there - I wanna come play at YOUR house ;D

Anonymous said...

Amazing stash...looks like tons of fun:)

Ali B said...

Way ta go!!! That's the best stash pile I have ever seen - hey I am with you, need does not come into the equation - its "want" that does LOL :-D Hey do you know where I can get hold of a JCS Christmas Ornaments mag? I would be happy to swap for a UK XS maggie - I think everyone has talked about it, and I just want to get in on the fun.

Thanks for your lovely sweet comments on my blog by the way - they cheered me up :)

Hugs
Ali xx