Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oopsie daisies

... changed my blog template last night and lost all my links etc. It did warn me changes to the template would be lost, but I didn't realise how much the template encompassed. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get all the links to your blogs reinstated on my sidebar!

I've been stitching away on Ladye of the Castle this week, it's coming along nicely. It's great to have the time to stitch again. I'm looking forward to finishing it though, because I really want to make a start on two kits I bought overseas of places in England which have special meaning to me (The Weavers in Canterbury, Kent and The Mermaid Inn in Rye, East Sussex). Although, we had a little spend today and bought new curtains for the three downstairs bedrooms so I guess I'll be spending a fair bit of time hanging those over the next week or so. I have Mum on standby in case it all goes pear-shaped.

I have posted a photo or two (OK, there's actually nearly 50!) of our trip in my Webshots album, feel free to have a browse. I think you just need to click on the little photo below and it will take you directly to my album.

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by rosie_kiwi

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oopsie Daisies just reminded me of Notting Hill... when Julia Roberts teases Hugh Grant for saying that when he could not climb the fence... she said only little girls with blonde ringlets said that... seeing it here made me smile :-)