Saturday, September 23, 2006

The computer gods must hate me...

The shop replaced the noisy laptop with one which gives me a message saying it can't find a modem. It has the necessary plug, but obviously the Oompa-loompa putting the laptop together forgot the innards.

Thanks for all your recent comments, and especially to Carol for her offer of locating US magazines. Stitchers are a seriously generous and thoughtful bunch. :-) Thanks Carol!

Lisa - I'm really surprised that there were no copies of the JCS Xmas Ornies mag left at Magnetix. There were 3 or 4 when I bought mine at Thursday lunchtime. I am wondering if you may have missed seeing them (as I nearly did), as they were in the front row of the shelf above where all the stitching magazines usually are. If you're not likely to be in there this week, I can always go in to see if I can get you a copy (my email is in my profile).

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Carol said...

You're welcome - just holler if you need to!