Monday, September 11, 2006

Clicky finger

I got a bad case of clicky finger yesterday afternoon and went a little mad at the Stitching Bits and Bobs sale. I try and tell myself that with the cost of the postage to New Zealand there is no point doing things by halves, so away I went. I have on order 17 charts, 1 CD and 5 skeins of thread.

My finger then caught sight of this chart on TradeMe (like Ebay) going for just $2, and gave that a wee click too.



At JEMS in Canterbury while paying for my English stash, the lady said to me "you're going to be busy". Hmmm... if only she knew. LOL. Still if she runs a stash shop she probably does know!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Hi Rowyn, I just discovered your blog via Carol's Garden of Stitches. I was thrilled to see that you're stitching Ladye of the Castle. That one's been on my wish list for the longest time. I loved reading your blog, so see you soon!

zoeandcooper said...

That is such a cute kitty piece. Have fun with all the new stash:)

AnneS said...

I agree with you about SB&B - I load up my cart with everything that will fill that express envelope to the gunnels, to maximise the postage ... makes it soooooo much better value for money - and it's a great excuse ;P Look forward to seeing you stash piccies when it all arrives :D

Carto said...

I sympathise, as I suffer with the same condition. Only last week my 'Clicky-Finger-itis' cost me £102. I only went on the site to buy a couple of skeins of DMC...now I have 3 charts plus all the fabric, charms, embellishments and thread to go with them! I wish they'd hurry up and find a cure lol :) x