Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wildflowers

I received my Countrystitch Rainbow Club fabric today - 'Wildflowers' from the Kiwi Patches range. I hadn't seen this colour before, so I felt like Gollum when I opened up the package and saw it gleaming at me 'my precious'. LOL. Now I was going to say it was my favourite fabric yet, but on second thoughts... they've all been really gorgeous colours and I imagine I'll be sticking with the Rainbow Club for quite some time to come.

Here's the photo from the Countrystitch website. It is far more subtle and pretty than this in real life.



Kim asked about where the Ladye of the Castle sampler comes from. It can be found in the June 2006 issue of Just Cross Stitch.

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Oooh, that's pretty. I got Periwinkle, which is a new one to me and a lovely lilac and bluey one.

StitchCat said...

That is a gorgeous colour fabric...very precious :)

AnneS said...

Ooh, I like that one - Chatelaine's Taj Mahal would look gorgeous on that hmmmm ;) Damask Roses is looking even more stunning than the last time :D

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2717.html and http://indexmachine.info/157.html