Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ladye of the Castle

I ended up starting this cute sampler, and this is my progress so far. Unfortunately, I've been in a flu-enduced haze this week and can't for the life of me remember what day I started it.



I think I've been stung on TradeMe (like Ebay). I sent a lady a cross stitch chart before she paid for it, and now she's not communicating and not paying (she's had the chart a month). She paid promptly for a previous auction, which was what probably lulled me into a false sense of security. I even suggested she send it back if payment was a problem. Still no response. There's a lesson in this for any stitcher trying to destash - DON'T be trusting (put your business head on). Unfortunately, not everyone out there is as nice and well-meaning as our fellow bloggers. Sad but true.

I'll get over it though... and fast - 'cos I'm off on holiday in just over a week. Wippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Karoline said...

Enjoy your holiday, nice start on 'Layde of the Castle'

Kim said...

The Lady looks great so far! :D Hope you are feeling better!

Jane said...

What a shame about the trade :o( Where's the holiday? Have a great time and I hope you get over the flu soon :o)

zohrah said...

Sorry to hear about the trade. :(

Have a great start to another new week and hopes you get well. :)

AnneS said...

Sorry to hear about your flu, and your nasty experience on Trade Me ... some people just have no morals! :( But what great news your holiday is finally almost here! I'll be sitting here very jealous while you're soaking up the Mediterranean sun! :) Have a lemon liqueur for me while you're there ;P

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I went to TradeMe...ah I wish they can send to Singapore too....coz some of the things there are tempting...lol

How is 2nd day? Getting better?

StitchCat said...

Wow I bet your getting excited over your holiday now...save travels and I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.