Saturday, June 03, 2006

Friday Fives.... on Saturday :-)

I've been tagged by Jane. (By the way Jane, a boysenberry is a bit like a blackberry in looks, lighter in colour and perhaps a little sweeter taste wise).

5 things in my fridge
1 leftover Boysenberry Marshmallow Delight (guess what I'm having for dessert!?)
2 several varieties of beer (imported and local)
3 diet coke (since I don't like beer)
4 Camembert cheese
5 Marmite....mmmm yummy

5 items in my closet
1 clothes
2 old family photos
3 stuff I'm selling on TradeMe
4 iPod, digital camera and other electronic guff
5 handbags

5 items in my purse
1 my purse (like Jane my 'purse' is for holding money)
2 perfume
3 squishy chicken keyring - if you squeeze it an egg pops out it's backside (I didn't realise this when I bought it - errrk!)
4 mobile phone
5 swipe card for work

5 items in my car
1 CDs
2 tanning lotion for the solarium
3, 4 & 5 not much else, we keep it very clean

5 people to tag
anyone who feels like putting this on their blog!

2 comments:

StitchCat said...

The keyring sounds a bit of a hoot.

Jane said...

Ooo Marmite! That keyring made us both laugh! Thanks for playing Rowyn :o)