Thursday, May 11, 2006

Roll on Friday....

I've been beavering away on Damask Roses. I really have to put this down soon to get on with an exchange which is to be posted out next month. I hope the break doesn't ruin the huge va-va voom I have for this piece at the moment.



The other piece of fabric is my latest installment from CountryStitch's Rainbow Club. It is called 'Feijoa'. I quite like the colour, although mine seems to have a brown hue in several places... I'm not sure if it is supposed to be like that?

Thanks for all the comments on the photo of the Dragon Slayer. :-)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Damask Roses is looking great, Rowyn! You've certainly made significant progress on her lately. :)

Stitchie Kiwi said...

It's looking great Rowyn! You've got your stitching mojo back for sure :)

StitchCat said...

Damask Roses is looking wonderful. I wonder if your feijoa is a little over-ripe :) I'm not sure what the actual colour scheme is supposed to be.

AnneS said...

Your Damask Roses is looking gorgeous! And Tess the Dragon Slayer cracked me up!! Sorry I haven't been 'around' lately - I'm now trying to make up for lost time!! :D