Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Share the Love...

Here's the LOVE freebie I stitched over the weekend. I haven't personalised it yet, I will need to find the right alphabet to ensure it doesn't end up looking 'too busy'. I see that this freebie is still available at Stitchin Inspiration if you too want to stitch it. click here



Here's a glum looking Miss Meggymoos on Monday before her trip to the vets on Tuesday. It turns out she had been bitten, but even the vet couldn't find the wound. However, it was the secondary infection and a temperature of 44 degrees (I don't know what it usually is for cats, but it sounds awfully high) that made her lose her va va voom. This morning she was busy chasing 'Manky' (the tom that always hangs around, and whom is probably responsible for her injury and illness) down the driveway so she's obviously feeling a whole lot perkier. I'm so glad it wasn't anything more serious.

6 comments:

natty68 said...

I've just printed that off to go in my pile of todo's for something that I am planning. :)

Aww poor Miss Meggymoos, she definately looks sorry for herself. But so glad she is okay now - bless her.

*Hugs*

Kim said...

That's a great project! Thanks for the link. :D Glad to hear your kitty is feeling back to herself. She's such a cutie. :D

Nicki said...

I'm glad Meg is feeling better. Poor kitty. Lulu had a similar thing with a claw wound a month or so ago.

By the way, Tess has been tagged!

zoeandcooper said...

What a great finish. I love the black work. Glad to hear Meg feels better and getting back to her own self:"

AnneS said...

Your blackwork finish is great - really pretty in the red :) Also glad to hear Meg is on the road to recovery - it's awful when our furbabies get sick ... you cracked me up in your last post, with the Spice girl references ... LOL.

Gina E. said...

Thanks for the link to that stitching site - the blackwork designs are gorgeous! I've bookmarked it, and may get around to printing them off, but probably never to stitch them....sigh..I can't believe you stitched the LOVE one in a weekend - you obviously don't do any housework on your weekends??!!