Saturday, March 25, 2006

FOUND: One stitching bug

Hooray, after a couple of weeks of no stitching I've found the bug again.  Here's what I've been stitching on for the last two evenings, it is 'The Cat's Meow' by the Drawn Thread.  I'm loving the bright colours after all that blue on Damask Roses (the only time I've touched DR in the past month or so was today... when I picked it up and put it away in my stitching drawers!).
Image hosting by Photobucket



OH is out at a fancy dress party tonight, he hired a costume and went as a Fish.  His friends weren't expecting him to go, let alone go in such an outrageous costume... so it will be great to hear how everyone reacted.  I was invited, but preferred a night in... to do some stitching (of course)... and boy I'm glad I did, it is one cold night out there. 



Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey you - welcome back to stitching!! I love the piece! Did you take any piccies of OH as a fishie for us?? LOL You should have gone as a mermaid :-)

zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on getting the bug again-we are glad to see you back.

I really like the kitty piece you started. I wasn't sure that I liked it just seeing the fuzzy pic from the company, but I do now seeing your real life piece. I can't wait to see more:)

AnneS said...

Your latest WIP is cute - good to see you've found your stitching mojo again :)