Friday, January 06, 2006

A small HD

I spent this afternoon stitching this freebie from Passione Ricamo. I am going to attempt to make it into a scissor fob for a Valentine exchange I am participating in. If it works out OK, I'll share a photo.



Usually I would be pleased that today is Friday, BUT not this week. It means I'm back to work on Monday. I like my job (I could never not work, I'd get insanely bored), but I always find it hard going back after a break. Oh well, my little holiday ticker at the top of my blog seems to be counting down the days at a great rate of knots, so I'm sure July will be here soon enough.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That turned out so cute! Love the red hearts. I'm sure it will make a great fob. :) I agree about work, vacations are wonderful, but make me dread going back to a perfectly nice job.

zoeandcooper said...

What a perfect piece for a Valentine Exchange. Good luck with finishing it!!

AnneS said...

Your PR freebie worked out beautifully - look forward to seeing the finished fob :) Which thread did you use? - looks great :)