Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Rule of Four

Since Damask Roses is just a growing blob of blue there isn't much point in sharing a photo at this stage. So, I thought I'd share my answers for this little meme which seems to be doing the rounds on blogs at the moment -

The Rule of Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1 Care assistant in old folks home
2 In the cash office of a department store
3 Registry clerk
4 Data administrator

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1 The English Patient
2 The Mummy (and the Mummy Returns)
3 The Others
4 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (original)

Four places I have lived:
1 Upper Hutt, New Zealand
2 Canterbury, England
3 Ballymena, Northern Ireland
4 There is no fourth! :-)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1 Escape to the Country
2 Bad Girls (next series starts tonight, yippee)
3 A Year at Kew
4 The Amazing Race

Four places I have been on vacation:
1 Fiji
2 Bali
3 France
4 Singapore

Four websites I visit daily:
1 Stuff (NZ news)
2 BBC (World news)
3 My blog
4 Stitchers blogs I have listed in my sidebar (most days)

Four of my favourite foods:
1 Ice cream
2 Fresh fruit
3 Custard
4 Mum's trifle (which she only usually makes at Xmas)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1 Milford Sound, Fiordland (NZ)
2 At my LNS :-)
3 A tropical island
4 The Amalfi Coast

No comments: