Monday, January 16, 2006

Hmmm....

I don't know what was up with my blog over the weekend, so if you saw - what sounds like - a mess (like Anne) or not much at all (like me) then my apologies. I seem to have righted the problem with adding another post. Most peculiar!? For those who don't know Countrystitch are having a sale, with 40% off charts, threads etc. It's oh so very tempting... but I really do have enough to stitch (trying to convince ones self!). Yesterday, OH and I spent some time up at Kaitoke Regional Park. They shot some of Lord of the Rings there (and a few other places in Upper Hutt), so for you LOTR fans here is the spot where the Rivendell set was erected -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I worked on Damask Roses a little over the weekend. I can see that if I stick at it, it isn't going to take long to grow as there are lots of big blocks of colour.

4 comments:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Kaitoke looks beautiful - must take our tribe over there one day!

I'll look forward to seeing your Damask Roses update :)

natty68 said...

Ooooh that looks so calm and beautiful. How lucky you are to be near such beauty.

Kim said...

What a beautiful place! You are lucky to live in such a wonderful place!

Kim said...

What a beautiful place! You are lucky to live in such a wonderful place!