Thursday, January 05, 2006

HD - For the Birds

After many frogs and running out of DMC 926 while the shops were shut over New Year, I have now finally finished The Drawn Thread's 'For the Birds'. There are still two charms to attach, but I will leave those until after I have pressed it. I will get it framed eventually.




I have been scanning a few old photos lately, and thought I'd share this one of Meg and Giggsy when they were kittens. As you can see they were lively wee toerags! And yes, toilet rolls did suffer in the taking of this picture! :-)

8 comments:

Isabelle said...

Congratulations on your HD - For the Birds is lovely.

Thank you for sharing that picture of your kitties - they were so cute on that one!

Gina E. said...

Aw that is soooo cute - naughty little pussies!

Kim said...

Your project turned out great! Love the colors and the little kitty hiding in the bottom corner.

Your kitties are so adorable! Mine used to attack the TP as well, must feel nice to massage w/ the claws. :)

Danielle said...

What naughty kitties!! Your DT finish is lovely!

Jenna said...

Great job on For the Birds! Can't wait to see it framed. :)

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Gorgeous! ... darn it, I thought this was one DT I didn't really like, i just changed my mind LOL

Congratulations on your finish, its beautiful :)

AnneS said...

For the Birds is beautiful - what a great finish for you :) The more I see of this chart, the more I wanna add it to my wishlist - it's just gorgeous :)

Heather said...

Oh they're so cute :) The poor toilet roll!!! Your For the Birds is stunning.