Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unscheduled outage

Sorry for the unscheduled outage folks, I've been unwell.

I haven't stitched on For the Birds (or anything) for about a week and a half. But here's the promised WIP photo...



The camera doesn't do the colours justice, so here's hoping when Santa delivers my scanner I might be able to get a photo which portrays the colours closer to what they really are.

And for anyone wondering about Waxy - little Waxy made it. I released it off our upstairs deck (well away from the kitty-cats and while it was still light) and it made a swift exit. I was very chuffed.

OH went and picked up our tickets for our overseas trip on Monday, way way in advance but at least we have them in our hot little hands. I'm already buying stuff to put away for the trip (summery clothes so far, which might not be available mid-Winter next year).

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away. Just two more gifts to organise and then we're done - after that we'll just be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the festive season.

5 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Hope you feel better soon. It must be exciting having your plane tickets!

Stitchie Kiwi said...

I wondered where you had disappeared to! I hope you are feeling better now - your stitching is looking great :)

Kristen said...

How fun to get the plane tickets already. Can't wait to see more of your stitching in the future.

AnneS said...

Sorry to hear you've been crook - hope you perk up soon :) And it's even worse to be so crook you can't even stitch :( You'll have a blast on your holiday next year ... sounds wonderful. And glad to hear your little waxeye made it safe and sound back out into the world - yay!!

La Natole said...

very nice, I love Drawn thread too!

bravo