Friday, December 09, 2005

A mysterious frog has come to visit....

I finally started using my new threads last night on 'For the Birds'. I was happily stitching away on the inside border from the bottom to the top, when I realise 'uh-oh' I'm a stitch out. How can that be - when the outside border meets up fine and has the correct spacing between the letters? I can only sum it up as a secret frog! I guess I am going to have to go through the whole thing and find out where I've boo-booed, and compare how much needs unpicking with how easy it will be to redesign the inside border! :-) I have to say I'd much prefer a visit from a Freddo Frog!

Tess has just been rolling around on the floor chasing her tail. It must be the hot, wet, muggy weather we're having sending her berko!

My OH recently told me his work have asked him to redesign their website. I had forgotten that he has created websites before, so I asked him if he could help me spruce up my blog. He tells me it's easy, so here's hoping over the coming months my little space on the web will start to look a little more welcoming.

No comments: