Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tiger Reflection WIP Update



I haven't managed much stitching this week, although when I compare the photos it has come along more than I realised. I have completed the tiger face, so there is now only the foliage, reflection and backstitching to do. This weekend is a long weekend, and so far the weather is rather on the wintery side - so a great weekend for stitching.

They say that the weather always improves after Labour weekend, so here's hoping. We are going ahead with our planned BBQ tonight no matter what the weather does!

My sister came over this week and helped me out with my iPod. We downloaded the newest software and reset my iPod to it's factory settings. I usually consider myself pretty computer savvy, but just lately I'm beginning to think that technology is moving faster than I can keep up. Maybe I should stick to cross stitch! :-)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

WOW! Tiger Reflection looks great. I can't believe how difficult it must be on the black fabric, but it looks stunning. Keep up the great work!

Isabelle said...

Wow! It's looking gorgeous and so impressive!

Anonymous said...

The tiger is great! Ann.

Anonymous said...

hey did you know you can get a free ipod pretty easily?
just go to www.getipodsforfree.com, sign up and do an offer