Friday, October 14, 2005

Tiger Reflection again

I'm still highly enthusiastic about Tiger Reflection and it is growing each day. Thank you for all your comments, they are much appreciated. For those that haven't seen this Dimensions kit before, here is a pic of how it will look when finished -



I decided to go for a walk at lunchtime, and ended up in the usual place. I came away with the August issue of Cross Stitch Crazy. I'm not a great fan of this magazine, but I just can't resist Humphrey's Corner charts. This month is Humphrey amongst the Forget-Me-Nots... very cute. (I tried uploading a pic of the magazine cover, but we've just changed ISP and things aren't happening as they should. I see another change in ISP coming very soon!)

I'm glad it is the weekend, and that the weather is supposed to be nice. I think we'll probably work on the garden down the side of our house... we're pulling up a path to make way for a new one - gravel and pavers. The one that was there was more like rocks and ugly old round pavers. It will be nice to be able to walk up this side of the house and not cringe at the ugliness of it. I hope to get some stitching in too, and get some more Christmas presents bought. Fortunately, my OH hates Christmas shopping and likes to get it out of the way early!

Hope to have another Tiger Reflection progress pic with lots more progress soon.

2 comments:

AnneS said...

I know what you mean about cats/birds - I used to have to grab them off our cat too ... then I'd hold them in my hands, and you could feel the poor thing quivering. As Mum said, though, it was probably just as terrified being held - I'd end up just putting in up in a tree somewhere, and locking the cat indoors, to give it a chance ... poor wee things! Now my latest UFO is finished, I might consider my Tiger as well - watching your progress is giving me an itch to stitch it hmmm :)

Gina E. said...

Hi Rosie,
Thanks for visiting me at Patra's Place! Your blog is duly added to my favorites list and will eventually find its way on to my blog list. Like Anne S, I can also relate to your feelings about cats and birds. Our Topsy is upsetting us at the moment because she keeps catching tiny skinks and bringing them inside tail-less and chewed...ewwwww....I smack her and say NO, but of course she doens't understand. :-(