Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nice one honeybuns...

The other day my OH asked me what I wanted for Xmas, and pleaded 'make it easy for me'. I just happened to notice yesterday that there is a 25% sale on at Stitching Bits and Bobs until 1 November... whatever shall I order? :-)

I am beavering away on the background of Tiger Reflection, but shall wait a while before sharing another pic. I just love how this one is coming to life, the colours are fantastic and the shading is phenomonal... sometimes I feel like giving it a pat on the nose it's so realistic looking!

I'm beginning to think that a rotation might be right for me, and might put one into place soon so that I can get Lady Leona and Lily of the Valley moving again. I usually finish the things I start... eventually! :-)

1 comment:

Christine Doyle said...

25% off, huh? I will not go look. I will not go look.

Do you need suggestions on what to pick up? I can help you, if you want! ;D