Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hurricane Katrina Quilt Project

I have signed up to stitch a square for the Hurricane Katrina Quilt Project. If you are interested, all the info and guidelines you need can be found here
Thanks for sharing this on your blog Karen.

I'm a bit annoyed today, my OH's brother has a new girlfriend who we have met once. Apparently next time she meets me she is going to give me tips on how to deal with my OH. WTF!!? It is another beautiful sunny day here today, so I am going to try and forget such a DUMB comment and maybe even take my stitching outside for a while.

Thanks for all your comments on Tess, and her new name. She's out enjoying the sunshine today and following Meg and Giggsy around. You can see she wants to be friends. The ice is proving harder to break with Meg though, Meg is obviously top cat around this patch. :-)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, wherever in the world you might be.

No comments: