Saturday, September 24, 2005

All revved up and no place to go...

We are planning an extended trip overseas next year. Part of this trip is going to be a break in the Mediterranean with some of my OH's family. We received some travel brochures from his sister yesterday, and now I'm very excited... but it is still 10 months away. Don't ya hate that!!? :-) (I'm crossing my fingers that we'll all settle on Cyprus).

Cats are so funny sometimes... this morning I heard a yodle and there was Meg sitting at the door with a piece of polystyrene in her mouth. I have no idea where she got it from, but she was obviously keen to show off her 'catch'!

I made great progress on Brightneedle's "Welcome" today while listening to my new James Blunt CD 'Back to Bedlam' (great album BTW). I should be ready to share a HD in a day or two. I could probably finish it tonight if I wasn't here blog-surfing! :-)

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Happy planning for your holiday - Cyprus, if that's the final destination, is lovely. I spent a week in Paphos about 4-5 years ago, and had a ball. Also, love the photos of all the tuis - boy, oh boy, that photo made me homesick! I've never seen so many tuis in one place!!