Friday, August 05, 2005

Spring is springing...

It's great seeing spring flowers starting to bloom, and over the last couple of nights I have noticed that it is staying lighter longer. It makes me feel great! Roll on summer.

I haven't been online too much this week. The cheek of my OH using his laptop to do his business studies course. :-) He's having a night off tonight, so I'm blog surfing while I can.

I have been stitching away on Lily of the Valley this week and I am nearing the bottom, there are still plenty of french knots and beads to be done after that though. It would be a really quick stitch if I had the time to devote to it, but there's always something that puts a spanner in the works. Last night it was Giggsy wanting a warm lap to sit on!

They're very controlling of us, our cats. Meg knows how to get us out of bed in the morning, she gets under it and scratches away until we get fed up with it and get out of bed. I was really annoyed with her the other morning, and when I finally managed to catch up with her she looked so cute sitting there that all was immediately forgiven.

Because we've had some lovely clear days lately it has made it great for star-gazing. I said to my OH last night that I would love to see the space shuttle fly over, then on the news tonight they showed it going over (blast!)... but it's going to be visible again tomorrow night. So I might just get my chance. Yippeee. One of my little dreams is to see the Earth from outer space, but you'd never get me on a space shuttle! I like my feet firmly on the ground.

I'll share a photo of Lily of the Valley over the next couple of days, but for now I feel like browsing for stash! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Little Grey Cat said...

I am looking forward to seeing your picture of Lily of the Valley :o)