Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No stitching progress...

...as my stitching va va voom has disappeared for now. I haven't stitched for two or three weeks now (I sound like an alcoholic)!!

I'm hoping to stop off after work tomorrow and get some fabric and threads I need for Bent Creek's Winter design, in the hope that a quick finish might restore my stitching vitality.

We did do a lot of work to our back garden last weekend, which was very tiring as we were outside most of Saturday and Sunday. We moved 32 bags of bark and hopefully this is going to reclaim our weekends over summer as we won't have to weed the garden much at all now. Yipppeeee. I spent a gardening voucher I received for my birthday at the weekend - I bought two Hebes and a Daphne bush. I have loved Daphne since I was a youngster, the smell is oh so very heavenly... so I am thrilled to have it growing in my garden now.

I'm on the lookout for the JCS Xmas 2005 Ornie mag. It isn't in the shops I frequent yet... but I did come away with a copy of Cross Stitcher (UK) the September 2005 issue today(I love this airfreight business). Haven't looked at it yet mind you, must have a quick flick before bed. Must find those pesky cats first and bring them in for the night.

No comments: