Sunday, August 28, 2005

Head over heels...

Here's the wee stray who has taken it upon herself to move in with us.  I have completely fallen for her!  (Even if her eyes are too huge for her head!!)



It was just like a summers day here today, so we spent the day out in our backyard.  My OH had a few beers and some wine, and by the end of the afternoon he said we could keep her and was even reeling out names we could call her.  He should get tiddly more often.  :-)



I sent a text to my OH's seven year old nephew in Northern Ireland to see if he can think of a name for her.  He loves cats and will think it is cool that we are asking him for suggestions.  We are quite sure that one of his responses will be 'Blackie'!  LOL. 



I put an ad on a website called Pets on the Net last night, but since we've not had a call from the local vets I don't expect anyone will claim her through that method either.  I don't want to see her go, but if someone does come knocking at the door I wouldn't hesitate to give her back - as someone's heart must be breaking over the loss of this dear wee soul.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

Awww she is so beautiful! What a lovely - and lucky - cat!

Sylvie said...

She's lovely, I like black cats

Nicki said...

Oh she's gorgeous! I'm not surprised you're hoping to keep her.