Wednesday, August 10, 2005

He wasn't joking...

We are currently having a new fence built around our backyard. When my OH picked me up last night he said the backyard looked like a bomb had gone off in it. I didn't realise how much he WASN'T joking!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still, it is already looking sooo much better so it is worth the mess (guess what we're doing this weekend? Yep, hiring a skip to get rid of it all! What fun that'll be!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I couldn't resist these additions to my mag collection this week. There are some beautiful designs in all of them. I am particularly taken with the badger design in Quick & Easy, it's gorgeous! I think Quick & Easy has improved greatly as a magazine from when I first purchased it back in about 1998 when I was in the UK.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm currently working on a small badger design which only involves DMC 310, it's a real cutie and was actually in one of my older additions of Q&E. Will share a pic when done.

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

Gee, what a mess indeed! ;)

Those new magazines look great!
The design on the cover of Stitcher's world is gorgeous. I can't see whether it is cross-stitch or free-style embroidery? Looks like the flowers are in 3D. I love them!

Little Grey Cat said...

OMG that is going to take you ages to clear!

Good magazines! Zohrah sent me that Q & E one a couple of weeks ago.

interior design decoration said...


web design hosting Interior Design - Do You Love Decorating Your Own House? Get Paid!
Are You Ready To Start Your Career In The Interior Design Industry?

A Designer creates, organizes and designs commercial and residential properties. A designer works with the interior of a particular space and various internal spaces.

How To Break Into The Design Industry is a thoroughly researched report on how to take your interest and turn it into a full fledged career. It takes you from the beginning - helping you figure out if this is really for you - all the way to finding clientele for your new business. Interior Design web design hosting